Ever wanted to feel comfortable walking on concrete as a lady? Well, we’ve got you covered with our concrete walking shoes collection for you.
Having suitable walking shoes is a blessing these days, with the increasing population and increasing facilities, walking long distances has become much more frequent for women, as, in most populated areas, it is much more convenient to walk rather than take a ride.
The daily routine of some women also includes less walking, like driving or computer-based jobs include sitting throughout the whole day. These women tend to take exercise walks daily to maintain their physique and stay in good shape.
Also Check: Best Basketball Shoes for Jumping
In such cases, footwear plays an important role. If the appropriate footwear is not used, ladies can easily end up with short-term or even long-term foot problems. So, to avoid this situation, they should always get suitable footwear, depending on the type of activity being performed.
But how should one know about the best footwear?
With the increasing variety and rate of manufacture, finding the right ones can really get confusing and challenging. The variety has increased so much that footwear is now being manufactured for women.
We looked up the internet for the best shoes for standing on concrete and came with a number of products that fit the description.
Best Women’s Shoes for Walking on Concrete
This article brings you the best women’s shoes for walking on concrete. Keep reading to find out more.
1. ASICS Women’s Gel-Cumulus 20 – Lightweight Shoes For Women
Stylish and durable shoes from ASCIS, featuring a size range of 5 to 12, and over twelve different designs, these shoes make up the best shoes for concrete, with vibrant colors and a good look. At the same time, these shoes are lightweight and made of the strongest materials that provide the perfect grip and fantastic walking experience.
It comes with the advanced impact guidance system or IGS, which helps the user get the best walk. It also features advanced fitting to help with a comfortable wearing experience. Its internals are made of such a material that they provide the perfect bounce upon impact.
It features a rubber sole, which provides increased friction with the ground, so you can keep walking even in the most challenging situations.
- Its design features synthetic material and fabric, which together make up the most robust shoes possible.
- The shoes are fitted with unique reflecting materials that can quickly reflect light and make you completely visible in the dark.
- It contains the FlyteFoam technology, which enables the boot to go in the opposite direction of an impact.
- The shoes have a heel height of about 22 mm and a Forefoot height of around 12 mm.
- The shoes have an overall weight of around 8.3 ounces.
- Its inner soles are Ortholite made so that you can get the best comfort.
- The shoes feature the GEL-CUMULUS 20 and the Speva Foam material, making up a high-quality product.
2. New Balance 1540 – Best Durable Shoes To Walk On Concrete
This is an amazing pair of strong and durable women’s shoes from New Balance. These shoes for women also feature a synthetic and fabric structure. They come in three different design combinations, and they have a size range of 5 to 14XX, which is a lot of variety. These are one of the best choices of the shoes for standing on concrete all day long.
These women’s shoes are also suitable for daily runners, keeping in mind the requirements they need while exercising, however the main function is walking easily over concrete.
They are designed to withstand the large amount of forces, exerted on them during athletic activities. The shoes are designed by experts using modern technologies and estimates to provide the users with the most comforting fit that there is. These features make these the best work shoes for standing on concrete.
- These women’s concrete shoes are made of fifty percent synthetic materials and fifty percent textile materials. Together, they make up the best product.
- They have a heel height of about 23 mm and a forefoot height of about 12 mm.
- They feature soft cushioning that provides extra comfort to your heels upon wearing the shoes.
- The shoes are of vibrant colors and give a stylish and athletic look. Its vibrant colors can easily be seen even in conditions of low light.
- It has a rubber sole, which increases the overall grip of the shoe and makes the outer sole last much longer.
- They are specially designed for kids’ use, to withstand all types of impacts and are less prone to wear and tear.
- These ladies’ concrete shoes feature high-quality internal soles, which add to the overall comfort of the shoe.
- The shoes together weigh around 1.12 lbs, which may differ depending on the size of the shoe.
3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Nimbus 21 – Versatile Shoes
A stylish and high-quality women’s shoes pair from ASICS, featuring the Gel-Nimbus 21, this shoe pair comes in over eighteen different colors and design combinations and has a size range of about 5 to 13. It has a high clutching system that provides an exoskeletal heel structure that increases the overall grip of the heels.
The shoes are specially designed with an increased height heel for extra comfort and support while being used. They also have an increased width, which increases the overall friction, gained upon ground contact. These features make these shoes the best shoes for walking on concrete in the women category.
- Its internal sole is made of fabric and provides comfort at another level.
- Its outer sole is made of high-quality abrasion rubber, which has increased grip and makes walking in rough terrains a whole lot easier.
- These ladies’ shoes feature a high clutching exoskeleton technology, which increases the grip of the shoes.
- The build material of the shoes is a combination of synthetic and mesh materials.
- The shoes feature vibrant colored light reflectors, which make the shoes easily visible in dark areas.
- They also feature an additional 3 mm height on women models, which makes these the best shoes for standing on concrete for long hours.
- The overall weight of the shoes is around 3 pounds.
- The shoes feature the GEL-NIMBUS 21, with extra width, which provides the perfect grip while walking.
- Best tennis shoes for standing on concrete all day women’s category.
4. Dansko Women’s XP – Best Overall
Classic women’s clog shoes from Dansko, these shoes come in over thirty different colors and decals and feature a size range from 4.5 to 12. These shoes are specially designed for fashion lovers. And is designed to look attractive with almost any type of outfit.
Their leather finish enables them to be both shiny, durable, and waterproof at the same time. Their advanced soles and lightweight structure increase the wearing comfort of these shoes. And what’s even more interesting is the slip-resistant nature of these shoes. The user can walk on any surface without having to worry about tripping or slipping, which is why they can be called the best work shoes for standing all day on concrete for women.
- The shoes have a removable internal sole, so they can fit almost anyone. And also, to increase comfort.
- The height of its heels is around 20 mm, but it can change by removing the internal sole.
- The clogs of these women’s shoes also feature a reinforced toe, with a padded column for added comfort and strength.
- The toe area of these shoes has plenty of room to comfortably wiggle your toes around and keep all the discomfort away.
- It features a rubber sole, which makes the XP completely slip-free, unlike most clogs.
- The clog shoes weigh around 1 pound, which is not much for clogs.
- Its high-quality EVA midsole decreases the possibility of foot pains and also helps in absorbing most of the shocks upon a hard impact.
- Some of the variants also feature wipe to clean, which is very convenient for getting your shoes good as new in no time.
5. Alegria Duette Womens Professional Shoe – Perfect Formal Wear Shoes
This pair of Vegan upper shoes from Algeria Duette, features a vegan upper and a size range of 5 to 12. These shoes come in over fourteen different color combinations and decals.
These women’s concrete shoes are perfect for wearing on professional parties as well as good for official use, as they give out the best look possible. These shoes, therefore, are the best shoes for working on concrete floors in offices.
These women’s shoes have great insoles, with added comfort and an exceptional design, which makes them the best work shoes for concrete. Their heels are specially designed to support the user in almost any terrain. They are made from a combination of fabrics with a vegan upper, which adds both strength and comfort to the shoes.
- The shoes feature a rubber sole, which involves dual-density polyurethane. To prevent the user from tripping or slipping on polished surfaces.
- They have a vegan upper, which is both stain-resistant and strong.
- It also features a double elastic gore, which makes taking them off or putting them on a lot easier.
- The shoes also feature a padded collar for increasing the overall comfort of the shoes.
- They feature a fabric insole, which also makes the shoes much more comfortable.
- Their footbeds are also removable, which makes fitting them, a whole lot easier for the user.
- The shoes weigh around 1.32 pounds, which is quite normal for shoes of this size and type.
6. Clarks Women’s Ayla Low Ballet Flat – Comfortable Shoes
High-quality shoes from the Clarks company, featuring a size range of 5 to 12, with wider variants and over eleven different color and design combinations. These shoes feature a textile design. These shoes are perfect for wearing to dancing parties and feature a great variety, each looking perfect with a specific type of outfit.
These ballet flats are made to feel comfortable when put on. Their advanced technology enables a perfect wearing experience, no matter how long you wear them. These shoes have an increased strength with a longer life span and with added strength.
- These women’s concrete shoes have a heel height of about 1.06 inches, but it may change depending on the insole.
- The shoes feature an advanced rubber sole, which is both slip-resistant and strong.
- They have a removable insole, which is provided to keep the shoes fit and provide extra room for fitting in your heels.
- They are lightweight and weigh around 5 ounces.
- The shoes feature ortholite footbeds, which make the wearing experience a lot more comfortable.
- Their sleek and strong design makes them the perfect shoes for long wear and makes them one of the best shoes for standing on concrete.
- They feature different colors and designs, so you can pick the perfect one for your party.
- The shoes are also of a complete textile build, which increases their quality to a great extent.
7. Timberland Powertrain – Heavy Duty Shoes
Stylish shoes from Timberland, featuring two different color variants and a size range of 5.5 to 12, these shoes give a professional look and are designed for heavy-duty work. They are designed to provide a high grip to the user, regardless of the terrain. All of their materials are imported and carefully designed by experts.
They are designed in such a way that air can easily flow through them. They are designed especially for construction workers and provide them with the best grip while working in rough areas. The material of these women’s shoes is also very strong and does not cause wear and tear, even if used in the roughest manner. This makes these shoes the best shoes for standing on concrete floors all day.
- The shoes feature a synthetic rubber sole, which provides the best friction, even in the most uneven surfaces.
- The shoes are made from breathable air material so that the user’s feet cannot get sweaty while working all day long.
- The shoes are perfectly safe for working in cement as they have a mesh lining of antimicrobial treatment.
- These ladies’ shoes for walking on concrete feature anti-fatigue technology, so the workers can work all day without breaking a sweat.
- They have a high-quality inner sole for much comfortable wearing experience for the user.
- The shoes weigh at around 1.06 pounds, which is very less for shoes of this type and this size. The weight may be different depending on the model.
8. FitFlop Novy Slide – Informal Shoes
Beautifully designed flip flops from FitFLop, they give a stylish and professional look to any feet wearing them. These shoes are perfect for wearing to parties and other occasions as they provide the best look with almost any type of outfit. The shoes are made from strong materials that are not only strong but have an incredibly lightweight.
The shoes’ soles are inclined at an angle for the best and comfortable experience. They come in two different design variants, and their size varies from 6 to 11 so that you can get the one that fits you perfectly. The shoes are also padded and designed to instantly provide the user with the perfect fit. These features make these shoes the best shoes for concrete floors use.
- These flip flops shoes for walking on concrete feature a rubber sole that is slip-resistant and durable at the same time, so you can do all kinds of activities at your parties without having to worry about losing your grip.
- They are designed to provide the perfect fit with added comfort.
- They are made from strong material that can support almost any type of impact or force.
- The flip flops are lightweight and weigh around 12.98 ounces. This is very less for flip flops of this size.
- The internal soles of these flip flops are padded to provide additional comfort to the user.
- The flip flops are made from imported materials to increase their overall lifespan and durability.
- The upper of the flip-flip microfiber-lined to make it look more stylish.
9. Clarks Women’s Emslie Warren – Comfortable Concrete Women Shoes
Quality leather shoes from Clark’s company, featuring four different design combinations and a size range of about 5 to 12. The shoes are made completely from leather with iconic buttons that add to the design of the shoes. They are made specifically for women, going to attend official meetings or occasions. The shoes are made to provide the best comfort as you enjoy your time.
The shoe area designed by experts is made to be durable and made from the best quality materials that are very rarely found in shoes of this type. The shoes are of a relatively higher heel type and look perfect when put on with almost any outfit.
- These women’s shoes have an increased heel height of about 2.16 inches, which are preferred by many women.
- The shoes are made completely out of high-quality leather that is both strong and durable.
- The interior sole of the shoes is an ortholite sole, which provides the user with a comfortable experience.
- These shoes’ soles are also removable, so you can remove them when you have no need for them, or make the shoes fit perfectly on your feet.
- The shoes weigh around 10 ounces, which is very less for shoes of this size and type.
- The shoes’ internals are cushioned to further increase comfort and take it to a new level.
- These shoes also feature button trims to make wearing much easier.
10. Skechers Laramie 2 – Beautifully Designed Shoes
A classic engineering boot pair from Sketchers, these shoes are made fully from leather and have a much stronger build as compared to other engineering shoes of the same type. The shoes come in two different designs and color variants, and their size varies from 5 to 11, so you can pick the one that best suits your needs.
The shoes have an increased height and are perfectly designed to withstand all the rough routines of engineers. These shoes are used by engineers all over the world and are preferred specifically for this task, which is why they are considered as the best shoes for working on concrete floors all day.
- The shoes feature a synthetic rubber sole that is strong, durable, and provides the best grip. The sole is also slip-resistant when used on polished surfaces.
- The height of the heel is around 2 inches, which is normal for engineering boots at this size. However, they can differ in smaller or larger sizes.
- Its shaft measures around 6 inches from the arch.
- The boots use special anti-fatigue technology, which helps a lot when working in areas with a tough climate.
- The internal sole of these women’s shoes is specially designed to provide comfort to the user and make the wearing experience a whole lot better.
- The shoes contain small buttons at their pressure points, which help in keeping the boot from tearing apart when it experiences large forces.
- Its laces are also leather-textile built, which makes them a lot stronger and durable, so you can keep working at your best.
11. Gravity Defyer – Editor’s Choice
As the name mentions, the gravity defyer shoes are indeed good shoes for working on concrete, which are specifically designed for people with foot problems such as heel pain or foot pain, etc., these shoes are made in such a way that people with these problems can walk in these shoes without feeling even the slightest of pain.
They come in seven different sizes and feature a size range 6 to 11, with additional wide variants for providing the user with the perfect fit. These shoes are both strong and durable and made for a non-stop daily use. With increased care for the health and the safety of its users, the Gravity Defyer is truly the most comfortable work shoes for standing on concrete.
- These women’s shoes feature VersoShock technology, which has a spring system to absorb the strongest of shocks with ease.
- The shoes are made from synthetic materials and textiles, which together make the best shoes with incredible strength.
- The internal sole of these shoes is of an extremely high quality, which provides the best comfort to the user.
- The internal sole is also removable, which eliminates all fitting problems that the users face.
- It features extra space for toes, so you can easily wiggle them. The main purpose of this feature is to aid diabetes and bunion patients.
- The weight of these women’s shoes is around 2.05 pounds, but it can change depending on size to size.
- Their interior is extremely sensitive, which makes it ideal for people with the mentioned disorders.
Best Women’s Shoes for Walking on Concrete Buying Guide:
When it comes to working on concrete floor shoes, there is a huge variety of shoes out there, and finding the one that best fits your requirements can be a challenge. This buying guide will provide you with all the information necessary for buying good shoes for walking on concrete. Following is a list of all the points to check before buying yourself a pair of shoes.
Perhaps the most important thing to check before buying shoes. They are the main parts of a shoe, and if you get a shoe with a wrong sole, it can really get annoying. So, how should one know which sole is one to get. Soles are of many types. The most common type is the rubber sole. Rubber soles provide an increased grip and are the best when it comes to the daily routine. However, another type of sole, the synthetic rubber type, is even better and provides even more grip. And then there are leather soles. So, if you are buying normal shoes, then rubber soles aren’t so bad. But the most expensive shoes should always have synthetic rubber soles. Leather soles are often found in leather boots and are to be confirmed before you buy them.
Inner soles are also to be checked before buying a shoe pair. Good shoes for standing on concrete have soft inner soles, with cooling technology, and most also support removable footbeds. So, when buying a shoe pair, remember to check whether the shoes support a comfortable inner sole. Most sellers will provide this feature within the same price, so make sure to check it before buying a shoe pair.
Most shoes come with special technologies to increase grip and provide comfort to the user. Make sure to check this feature before purchasing a shoe pair. At first, it may not seem like an important thing to do, but buying shoes with these technologies can help save a lot of trouble.
If you like fashion and are attracted by high heel shoes, then do go for them. But as far as safety and health go, wider and shorter heels are a whole lot better than heightened heels, as they produce lesser strain on the foot and decrease the chances of long-term foot problems.
An obvious fact that shoes with lesser weight are better and easy to walk in and are much safer in long-term use. So, when buying shoes, it is necessary to go for shoes with a higher grip and lesser weight at the same time.
Most sellers provide extra features with their products at the same price as most others that do not. Do check this point before buying yourself a pair of shoes.
User reviews play an important role in finding the right product as they are written by those who have personally used them. This provides us with the reality of the product. Most manufacturers claim extraordinary features on their products, and they can be disproved by the user reviews. Do remember, though. Most manufacturers like to post fake reviews of their products. Never fall for such scams. Always check your product reviews from authentic websites.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What are the concrete walking shoes?
The type of shoes that are designed especially for rough terrains and are made strong enough to withstand large amounts of forces. These shoes are often worn by tourists, construction workers, campers, and hikers. Their soles have special grooves, which make them able to catch a grip on almost any type of surface.
What are the best shoes for walking on concrete?
The best work shoes for walking on concrete are the ones that provide the best grip and features that a normal shoe will not have. These features include a good grip, comfortable soles, stronger build, heightened heels, and much more.
Aren’t normal shoes better than concrete shoes?
Normal shoes are designed to get your normal daily routine going, but concrete shoes are much stronger. They have a higher grip, added strength, and durability. But this comes at a cost. So, if you are a normal user, then go for normal shoes, but if you are looking for quality, then definitely go for concrete walking shoes.
What does the term synthetic-textile mean?
The term synthetic-textile means that the building materials of the shoe are a combination of synthetic material, like plastic and rubber, and textiles. Shoes these days can not only be made from one material (Unlike leather shoes) so, a combination of materials is used to make a stronger, yet lightweight product.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. We hope it helped you find somewhat, if not exactly what you were looking for. If our article did help you in any way, please let us know. It gives us pleasure to know that our article helped someone get the right product. Because it’s what we write these articles for. To help you and many others get the products that you will not regret.
However, if you feel that we did not do enough or our article did not answer your question, please make sure to contact us. There is a chance that you will be responded to in a future FAQ or an article, as it is our main goal to make sure that our visitors get the best service. And lastly, if you are satisfied and would like to suggest something, please do. We love to hear from our visitors.
The best product on this list would have to be the Gravity Defyer as it can be worn by almost anyone, including patients. It has the best features on this list and is stylish at the same time. This product can be described as the best shoes that I can stand in all day in concrete.